1. Frisco: Located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, Frisco is one of the fastest-growing cities in the country, let alone Texas. Frisco’s population has skyrocketed in recent years due to its thriving local economy, high quality of life, and excellent school systems.
2. New Braunfels: Located between Austin and San Antonio, New Braunfels is another rapidly growing city. Its charming blend of German and Texan heritage, along with its natural beauty (it’s located near the Texas Hill Country), makes it an attractive place for new residents.
3. Round Rock: Known as the home of Dell Technologies, Round Rock has experienced steady growth. Its proximity to Austin, combined with its own strong job market, makes it an attractive place to live.
4. McKinney: Another city in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, McKinney has seen significant population growth. This is due in part to its vibrant downtown area, its scenic parks and open spaces, and its reputation as a great place to raise a family.
5. Cedar Park: Situated just north of Austin, Cedar Park has been growing rapidly. This is thanks to its close proximity to Austin and a strong local economy, with many tech companies setting up shop in the area.
These cities are just a snapshot of the dynamic growth happening across Texas. Each of these cities offers a unique blend of lifestyle, economic opportunity, and cultural richness that makes them attractive to people looking for a place to call home. It’s no wonder they’re some of the fastest growing small cities in the Lone Star State.
Keep an eye on these cities as they continue to develop and grow. They’re not just places to watch; they’re places to experience and enjoy.